A classic sheath dress and princess lined jacket, a perfect pattern for any occasion. The sheath style dress has a center back zipper, classic neckline, bust and waist darts for additional fitting options, and comes with a sleeveless or long sleeve option. The semi-fitted, princess seamed Jacket has not front closure, 2-piece sleeve with vent, and can be lined or unlined.
The jacket pattern offers two sleeve options:
- Sleeve Option 1: The slender sleeve that is a little more fitted, resembling more of a European cut.
- Sleeve Option 2: The full sleeve is a bit wider in the bicep area and has a larger sleeve cap.
- Directions (20 pages)
- Dress Pattern (Letter Print 30 pages; A4 Pint 30 pages)
- Jacket Pattern (Letter Print 46 pages; A4 Pint 42 pages)
- There are two sleeve variations for the jacket. The slender sleeve is a tighter fitting sleeve with more of a European cut. The full sleeve offers more room in the sleeve and a larger sleeve cap.
- Jacket Slender Sleeve Pattern (Letter Print 22 pages; A4 Pint 22 pages)
- Jacket Full Sleeve Pattern (Letter Print 17 pages; A4 Pint 22 pages)
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Fabric for Dress and Jacket
- Lining Ideas: Rayon Bemberg, China Silk, Silk or Polyester Charmeuse
- Lining for Jacket (optional)