A classic sheath dress and princess lined jacket, a perfect pattern for any occasion. The sheath style dress has a center back zipper, classic neckline, bust and waist darts for additional fitting options, and comes with a sleeveless or long sleeve option. The semi-fitted, princess seamed Jacket has not front closure, 2-piece sleeve with vent, and can be lined or unlined.
The jacket pattern offers two sleeve options:
- Sleeve Option 1: The slender sleeve that is a little more fitted, resembling more of a European cut.
- Sleeve Option 2: The full sleeve is a bit wider in the bicep area and has a larger sleeve cap.
- Directions (20 pages)
- Dress Pattern (Letter Print 30 pages; A4 Pint 30 pages)
- Jacket Pattern (Letter Print 46 pages; A4 Pint 42 pages)
- There are two sleeve variations for the jacket. The slender sleeve is a tighter fitting sleeve with more of a European cut. The full sleeve offers more room in the sleeve and a larger sleeve cap.
- Jacket Slender Sleeve Pattern (Letter Print 22 pages; A4 Pint 22 pages)
- Jacket Full Sleeve Pattern (Letter Print 17 pages; A4 Pint 22 pages)
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Fabric for Dress and Jacket
- Lining Ideas: Rayon Bemberg, China Silk, Silk or Polyester Charmeuse
- Lining for Jacket (optional)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to sew. Well written directions. Love all Angela’s patterns.
All of Angela's patterns come with clear concise instructions. Absolutely have and will purchase more patterns.
I love this pattern, just like all of Angela's patterns
I'm really just a jean and t shirt person but i looked at the potential of this great pattern and never regretted it.....i just love how you can use this as a base for all kind of garments.I already made a jean dress, a cardigan and a jean jacket with the pattern. I will use this over and over again .....just perfect for me!
Great dress pattern with easy to follow instructions.